The curtain motor controller is a universal, Z-Wave Plus V2 compatible, electric motor controller. The device allows for controlling motors of roller blinds and venetian blinds, which are single phase AC powered. The curtain motor controller allows for precise positioning of a roller blind or venetian blind slats. Precise positioning is available for the motors equipped with mechanic and electronic end switches. The device also allows for controlling on/off of lights. The module may be controlled wirelessly, through the Z-Wave network primary controller, or through the switch keys connected to it. In addition, the curtain motor controller is equipped with Power Metering and over current protection.
The curtain motor controller can be included and operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from other manufacturers and/or other applications. All non-battery operated nodes within the network will act as repeaters regardless of vendor to increase reliability of the network.
If the user's gateway also supports smartstart, add the device by scanning the QR code, Smartstart allows users to quickly add devices to the gateway by scanning the device's QR code. After adding the device by scanning QR code, wait for a while or reset power of the device, the device will be added to the gateway automatically. Please find the QR code on the casing of the device.
The encryption mode that the curtain motor controller supports is S2 Unauthenticated. When the device is being included into a Z-Wave network, you can use your primary controller/gateway to enable encryption mode or disable encryption. (The primary controller/gateway shall support encryption mode configuration). The curtain motor controller supports OTA and can update firmware wirelessly.
• Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
• Controlled by Sunricher EasyHome or any other Z-Wave controller,
• Advanced microprocessor control
• Active element: electromagnetic, micro-gap relay switch
• The device may be operated by momentary or toggle switches, and by dedicated roller blind control switches
• Connected motor's current and historical power consumption measured
• Over current protection
• To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations
• The curtain motor controller supports OTA and can update firmware wirelessly
Max. Load Current
868.42 MHZ (EU)/908.42 MHZ (US)/
921.42 MHz (ANZ)
Resistive loads:4A Capacitive/
To know further details of this product, please download the following user manual.