The SRPL-1009-24-75CVT is a UL & ENEC approved slim metal casing 75W constant voltage RF dimmable LED driver with 100-277VAC wide input and 2 channels PWM output. The output voltage is available in 12VDC and 24VDC. Compatible with a variety of perfect RF series remote controllers, the RF LED driver is able to control single color, tunable white, RGB/RGBW LED lighting. Push dim function is available while the RF dimmable driver connected with a push switch. With over current, over temperature protection and IP20 rating, the LED driver is reliable and suitable for indoor use. UL and ENEC certification ensures high safety performance of the driver to be used worldwide.
The long metal driver is dedicated for aluminum profile and linear LED lighting. It is designed with active PFC which ensures high power factor over 0.96, and the efficiency can be over 86%. High PWM frequency ensures almost smooth and deep dimming to 0.1% with almost no flicker.
- Slim metal casing 75W RF LED dimmable driver, dedicated for aluminum profile and linear LED lighting
- UL and ENEC certification
- RF receiver, 869.5MHZ/916.5MHz/434MHZ frequency
- Universal input 100-277VAC
- Constant current output, 4 channels PWM output
- Output voltage available in 12VDC and 24VDC
- Standby power consumption < 0.5W
- Built-in active PFC function
- Power factor > 0.96, efficiency > 86%
- PWM dimming output, smooth and deep dimming to 0.1%, flicker free
- Compatible with a variety of RF remote controls
- Push dim function available when connected with a simple push switch
- To control single color, tunable white LED lighting
- Over current protection, over heat protection