SR-2205N-B is a passive 1-10V dimmer which requires no power input. It is designed with 1 channel 1-10V signal output wuth max. 50mA current to control up to 20 1-10V drivers. The dim off signal voltage can be adjustable from 0.5V to 0.9V by potentiometer, which enables it to be compatible with universal 1-10V drivers that have different dim off signal voltage, factory default is 0.9V. The 1-10V dimmer has a built-in power switch to switch on/off 100-240VAC power supply while the controlled 1-10v drivers are at standby mode to save energy, and it can switch up to 10A. The controller can be compatible with existing standard size frame from Jung, Berker, Gira, Merten etc. It is easy to install the wall switch into existing standard size wall boxes.
- Passive 1-10V Dimmer, No Power Supply Required
- Easier & Less Wiring than Active 1-10V Dimmer, Saving Costs
- Rotary knob operation design, easy to use.
- Built-in Power Switch, Switching Up to 10A, Saving Power.
- 1 Channel 1-10V Signal Output, Max. 50mA
- Control Up to 20pcs 1-10V Drivers
- Dim-off Signal Voltage 0.5V-0.9V Settable by Potentiometer
- Compatible With Universal 1-10V Drivers
- Compatible with existing standard size frame from Jung, Berker, Gira, Merten etc
|Part No.||Output Signal||Output Current||Switching Voltage||Switching Current||Dimension (mm)|
|SR-2205N-B||1*(1-10V)||Max. 50mA||100-240VAC||Max. 10A||80*80*52.3|
Wiring Diagram with 1-10V Dimmable LED Driver
Wiring Diagram with 1-10V LED Dimmer
To know further details of this product, please download the following user manual.
SR-2205-V2 User Manual