The SR-2400RB-NF-CCT is a dual color DT8 DALI master rotary controller without frame and with DALI output for dimming and color temperature adjusting of dual color DALI DT8 devices. It supports dimming commands and DT8 commands and can be compatible with universal DT8 devices. It is a DALI master controller designed with a built-in DALI power supply with 100-240VAC wide input which can power DALI bus while connected to AC mains. While not connected to AC mains, the rotary dimmer can be powered by DALI bus. The DALI master is updated with a standard 4mm diameter rotary axis that is perfect to use in Europe. Each MCU can power up to 50 DALI ECGs with max. 100mA DALI output. Maximum 2 active DALI MCUs powered by AC mains and 2 passive MCUs powered by DALI bus can connect to DALI bus and control up to 100 DALI ECGs for multiple control points. Dimming solutions are easy and reliable, no DALI addressing required. The master control unit controls all devices on the circuit through broadcast. Double clicking the knob will switch from dimming to color temperature adjusting. Compatible with common European size accessories, the DALI manual control unit is easy to install.
- Dual Color DT8 DALI Master Rotary Controller
- Supports dimming commands and DT8 commands
- Can be compatible with universal DT8 devices
- Unique Built-in DALI Power Supply with 100-240VAC Wide Input
- Updated Standard 4mm Diameter Rotary Axis, Perfect for Europe
- Great Compatibility with Common European Size Frames and Accessories
- Innovative Function to Power DALI Bus While Connected to AC Mains
- Each MCU can power up to 50 DALI ECGs with max. 100mA DALI output.
- Control up to 100 DALI ECGs with maximum 2 active DALI MCUs powered by AC mains and 2 passive MCUs powered by DALI bus
- Powered by DALI Bus While not Connected to AC Mains
- One Channel DALI Bus Can Install multiple DALI masters
- Dimming solutions are easy and reliable, no DALI addressing required
- Control of all devices through broadcast
- Remember Last Scene When Turn on Next Time
- Double click to switch from dimming to color temperature adjusting