The SR-2102DIN series is a din rail mounted DMX512 decoder which can be switched between 3 channel or 4 channel output. Output current up to 5A per channel. DMX address can be set freely and shown on the numeric digital display. The din rail mounted DMX512 decoders can be compatible with our DMX masters such as SR-2811DMX, SR-2201DMX, SR-2812, SR-2816 and others.
It features flicker free dimming with up to 35KHz high PWM frequency output. The dimming curve gamma value can be set between 0.1-9.9. This DMX512 decoder supports RDM function which enables the master controller to remotely write address, modify PWM frequency, modify dimming curve, modify device label etc. It also supports firmware OTA update through the DMX port.
- Din rail mounted DMX512 decoder
- DMX512 compliant control interface, DMX address can be set freely and shown on the digital numeric display
- Three-channel / Four-channel output selectable
- 5A per channel output
- PWM frequency 200Hz-35KHz can be set manually or remotely
- Dimming curve gamma value 0.1-9.9 can be set manually or remotely
- Supports firmware OTA update through the DMX port
- Compatible with our DMX masters such as SR-2811DMX, SR-2201DMX, SR-2812, SR-2816 and others
- To work with power repeater to expand output unlimitedly
|Part No.||Input Voltage||Output Current||Output Power||Output Type||Dimension (mm)||Remarks|
|SR-2102DIN||12-36VDC||4CH, 5A/CH||240-720W||Constant Voltage||65*106*53||Easy|
To know further details of this product, please download the following user manual.
SR-2102DIN User Manual