The SR-2303SAC-HP is an innovative AC phase cut dimmer with DALI and Push control interface. The AC dimmer is designed with 100-240VAC wide input and output, 1 channel and maximum 400W output. The DALI phase dimmer adopts trailing edge dimming. The innovative minimum brightness setting function enables users to set a minimum brightness and dim from this minimum brightness to 100% brightness. Also it is easy to delete the minimum brightness. The AC dimmer can be compatible with universal DALI systems. It is controllable from your DALI master controller or with an existing push button switch even without a DALI system.
- In compliance with IEC 62386-101:2014, IEC 62386-102:2014, IEC 62386-207 Ed2.
- Built-in DALI-2 interface, DALI DT6 device
- Match all DALI systems in the market
- AC phase cut dimmer with both DALI and push switch control interface
- 100-240VAC Wide Input and Output Voltage
- 1 DALI address to control 1 Channel Output, Up to 400W
- Input and Output with Screw Terminals, Safe and Reliable
- Trailing edge dimming, supports resistive loads and capacitive loads
- Innovative minimum brightness setting function
- Single Wire Push Switch Input for Push Dim Function
- Great Compatibility with Universal 8V-230V~ Input Push Switches
- To dim and switch single color dimmable LED lamps, traditional incandescent and halogen lights
- Mini Size, Easy to be Installed into a standard size wall box