SR-2108FB-4CH is a 4 channels constant voltage DMX & RDM controller that supports real 16 bit PWM resolution. The DMX controller is designed with both master mode and slave mode which are easy to switch. It features full support to the latest DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A and RDM V1.0 (E1.20 – 2006 ESTA Standard) protocols. The DMX decoder is designed with 4 channels, 5A per channel constant voltage output and available in 12VDC, 24VDC and 36VDC. The DMX controller is designed with easy wiring terminals that do not require screws.
RDM bi-direction communication function enables the DMX512 master console to detect and display decoder information and set DMX address. While under decoder mode, a variety of features can be set via the visible numeric digital display and the buttons such as DMX address, output channel quantity, PWM output resolution (8 bit or 16 bit), PWM output frequency, GAMMA ray dimming curve value and DMX decoding mode.
There are total 4 PWM output channels with common anode and DMX channel quantity can be settable from 1CH to 4CH. DMX address can be set and displayed via the numeric digital display. High frequency 16bit and low frequency 8bit PWM output resolution are available and switchable, and default setting is 16bit. 10 levels of PWM output frequency are optional from 500Hz-30kHz, default setting is 1kHz. Gamma ray dimming curve value is adjustable from 0.1-9.9, and logarithmic dimming and linear dimming are optional. DMX Decoding modes are optional and enable to adjust brightness of each output channel, master brightness of all output channels and strobe effects, and default mode is dp1.1.
While under master mode, the DMX512 controller can control RGB LED lighting with 8 levels brightness adjustment, 32 built-in programs for RGB static colors or dynamic color changing patterns, and 16 levels changing speed adjustable. Also it can control color temperature of CW and WW dual color LED lighting.
- Industrial Level DMX512 & RDM LED Controller
- Unique Master Mode and Slave Mode Option Function
- High Temperature Resistance Numeric Digital Display, User-friendly Interface
- Metal Outer Shell, More Durable and Long-lasting
- 5A 4 channels constant voltage output
- Easy wiring terminals that do not require screws
- DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A, RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard)
- RDM bi-directional communication function
Features Under Master Mode
- Built-in 32 Programs for RGB Static Colors or Color Changing Patterns
- Enable to Control and Adjust Color Temperature of CW and WW dual color LEDs
- 8 Levels of RGB Brightness Adjustment
- 16 Levels of Pattern Changing Speed Adjustment
Features Under Slave Mode
- Total 4 PWM output channels, common anode
- DMX channel quantity from 1CH to 4CH settable
- Enable DMX512 master console to detect decoder, display decoder information and set DMX address
- PWM output high frequency 16bit and low frequency 8bit switchable, default setting is 16bit
- 10 levels of PWM output frequency optional from 500Hz-30kHz, default setting is 1kHz
- Decoding modes optional, enable to adjust brightness of each channel, master brightness of all channels and strobe effects, default mode is dp1.1
- Gamma ray curves value adjustable from 0.1-9.9, logarithmic dimming and linear dimming optional
|Part No.||Input Voltage||Output Current||Output Power||Output Type||Dimension (mm)|
|SR-2108FB-4CH||12-36VDC||4CH, 5A/CH||4*(60-180W)||Constant Voltage||53*170*28|
To know further details of this product, please download the following user manual.
SR-2108FB-4CH User Manual