SR-ZV9001K5-DIM is a mini style single color mini push button z-wave secondary controller which adopts latest z-wave RF Plus and Mesh network technology to switch and dim single color LED lighting. It is a universal z-wave slave and can be added to z-wave network or removed from z-wave network by z-wave primary (master) controllers or gateway. The mini controller is powered by a cell lithium battery. The wireless dimmer is compatible with single color z wave device SR-ZV9101FA-DIM and different frequencies are available for different countries or areas. The signal transmit distance can be up to 30m. It supports 2 groups for associations, a lifeline group association to primary (master) controller and a group association to devices, the group association to devices supports maximum 5 Z-wave devices per group. It is easy to mount this remote dimmer on the wall with existing frames.
- Z-wave slave controller
- Source-routed Mesh Network Architecture
- Each device works as a node
- All Nodes Are Transceivers
- Each Z-wave Network Allows Up to 232 Devices
- Actively route around and circumvent obstacles or radio dead spots
- Wireless Synchronization to Drastically Increase Control Distance
- Devices can communicate to one another by using intermediate nodes
- Added to z-wave network by z-wave masters or gateway
- Removed from z-wave network by z-wave masters or gateway
- Compatible with universal z-wave masters/gateway
- Supports 1 lifeline group association to master controller
- Supports 1 group association to z-wave devices, maximum 5 devices per group
To know further details of this product, please download the following user manual.