The SR-ZGP2801K4-5C is a self powered RGB+CCT Zigbee Green Power Switch. The Zigbee green power switch is a wireless transmitter that communicates with a wide variety of Zigbee compatible systems. The switch uses battery-free, energy-harvesting technology. Every time the switch is pressed, a micro-generator produces a small electrical current that powers a built-in transmitter. This transmitter sends wireless radio signals that are used to remotely control a compatible system.
The GP switch does not need to join a Zigbee network and can directly learn to Zigbee lighting devices that support Green Power feature. Even if the lighting devices are already added to a network, the GP switch can directly pair to them, which will not affect the control of Zigbee gateway.
Battery powered version is also available, the battery powered GP switch is powered by a 3V coin battery and consumes ultra low power, which will greatly prolongs the battery life.
- Self-powered Zigbee GP switch, no battery replacement & re-installation costs
- No wires, no batteries, no limits
- 2.4 GHz global operation
- Ultra powerful, 1 switch controls 4 types of light devices: DIM, CCT, RGBW, RGB+CCT
- Transmission range 10-30m
- Ultra low power consumption thanks to Green Power technology
- Ultra long lifetime, more than 1 million times pushing
- Easy & quick pairing to Zigbee lighting devices, no gateway required
- Each lighting device can be paired to max. 20 GP switches
- Standard size, compatible with existing frames/adapters
- Battery powered version available
|Part No.||Power Supply||Operation Frequency||Dimension (mm)||Remarks|
|SR-ZGP2801K4-5C||Self Powered||2.4GHz||80.5x80.5x14.7mm||Energy Harvesting|
Compatible Zigbee Light Device
|Part No.||Input Voltage||Output Current||Output Power||Output type||Dimension (mm)|
|SR-ZG1029-5C||12-24VDC||5CH, 4A/CH||240-480W||Constant Voltage||46.5*145*16|
Wiring Diagram for Light Device