The SR-2701S is a DALI relay module which is capable of switching both AC and DC loads. The max. switching voltage for AC loads is 250V, and the max. switching voltage for DC loads is 30V. The DALI RM enables to integrate existing loads which do not have DALI input into DALI circuit and switch on/off the loads.
The max. load capacity for conventional incandescent and halogen light sources is 1000W @ 230V, and max. load capacity for LED light sources is 300W @ 230V. It is easy to be installed into existing standard wall boxes or mounted on 35mm DIN rail with an extra mounting bracket.
- DALI relay module
- DT6 and DT7 version available
- DALI-2 ceritified
- DALI bus powered, no extra power supply required
- 1 DALI address can be assigned by DALI master controller
- Control of one standard contactor
- Compact relay module for controlling a standard contactor via DALI
- Loads that do not have a DALI input can therefore be integrated in the DALI circuit
- The loads can be switched on and off via DALI
- Compatible with universal DALI systems and master controllers in the market
- Mini Size, easy to be Installed into a standard wall box
- 5 years warranty
- Waterproof grade: IP20
To know further details of this product, please download the following user manual.
SR-2701S User Manual