SR-ZG9101FA7-RGBW is a RGBW constant current Zigbee LED lighting device, which can search and pair to Zigbee network and be controlled from your controller or hub interface. Internet remote control option via smart phone, computer or tablet extends your control convenience. The Zigbee LED receiver can be compatible with universal Zigbee gateway or coordinator. In addition, once compatible Zigbee remotes are added to the network, they can be controlled by the remotes.
The zigbee device is based on zigbee 3.0, it can be linked to and controlled by max. 30 zigbee remotes that support zigbee light link through touchlink. It also supports the new zigbee green power feature, and can bind to and be controlled by max. 20 zigbee green power remotes directly without zigbee hub or gateway.
It is designed with DC12-36V input and 4 channel constant current output, 700mA per channel.
- RGBW Zigbee LED device with DC12-36V input, 4 channels constant current output, 700mA per channel
- Zigbee 2.4G RF technology
- ZigBee RGBW Lighting Device
- Zigbee Mesh Network
- Support Touchlink Commissioning to bind a zigbee remote
- Compatible with Universal ZigBee Gateway/Coordinator
- Can be linked to and controlled by max. 30 zigbee remotes that support zigbee light link through touchlink
- Supports the new zigbee green power feature, and can bind to and be controlled by max. 20 zigbee green power remotes
- Compatible with RGBW ZigBee Remotes
|Part No.||Input Voltage||Output Current||Output Power||Output type||Dimension (mm)|
|SR-ZG9101FA7-RGBW||12-36VDC||4CH, 0.7A/CH||33.6-100.8W||Constant Current||53*165*23|
Wiring Diagram for Receiver