The SR-2400RB-DIM is a reliable and easy DALI MCU rotary dimmer with DALI output for dimming of luminaires or transformers with DALI interface. It is a DALI manual control unit designed with a built-in DALI power supply with 100-240VAC wide input which can power DALI bus while connected to AC mains. While not connected to AC mains, the rotary dimmer can be powered by DALI bus. The DALI manual control unit is updated with a standard 4mm diameter rotary axis that is perfect to use in Europe. Each MCU can power up to 50 DALI ECGs with max. 100mA DALI output. Maximum 2 active DALI MCUs powered by AC mains and 2 passive MCUs powered by DALI bus can connect to DALI bus and control up to 100 DALI ECGs for multiple control points. Dimming solutions are easy and reliable, no DALI addressing required. The manual control unit can save current brightness as scene and remember last scene/brightness when turn on next time. Double click the knob enables users to adjust the brightness to 100%. Compatible with common European size accessories, the DALI manual control unit is easy to install.
- DALI MCU Rotary Dimmer
- Unique Built-in DALI Power Supply with 100-240VAC Wide Input
- Updated Standard 4mm Diameter Rotary Axis, Perfect for Europe
- Great Compatibility with Common European Size Frames and Accessories
- Innovative Function to Power DALI Bus While Connected to AC Mains
- Each MCU can control up to 50 DALI ECGs with max. 100mA DALI output.
- Control up to 100 DALI ECGs with maximum 2 active DALI MCUs powered by AC mains and 2 passive MCUs powered by DALI bus
- Powered by DALI Bus While not Connected to AC Mains
- One Channel DALI Bus Can Install multiple DALI manual control units
- Dimming solutions are easy and reliable, no DALI addressing required
- Enable to Set and Save Current Brightness as Scene
- Remember Last Scene When Turn on Next Time
- Double Click to Adjust Brightness to 100%
To know further details of this product, please download the following user manual.
SR-2400RB-DIM User Manual