Sunricher is now proud to release our industrial level DMX512 & RDM decoder SR-2108A-M5-5 (SR-2108A-M5-3) which features full support to the latest DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A and RDM V1.0 (E1.20 – 2006 ESTA Standard) protocols. The DMX decoder is designed with 5 channels, 8A per channel constant voltage output and available in 12VDC and 24VDC. Abundant DMX signal input and output ports are available for this RGBW DMX controller including XLR, RJ45 and screw DMX.
RDM bi-direction communication function enables the DMX512 master console to detect and display decoder information and set DMX address. A variety of features can be set via the visible numeric digital display and the buttons such as DMX address, output channel quantity, PWM output resolution (8 bit or 16 bit), PWM output frequency, GAMMA ray dimming curve value and DMX decoding mode.
There are total 5 PWM output channels with common anode and DMX channel quantity can be settable from 1CH to 5CH. DMX address can be set and displayed via the numeric digital display. High frequency 16bit and low frequency 8bit PWM output resolution are available and switchable, and default setting is 16bit. 10 levels of PWM output frequency are optional from 500Hz-30kHz, default setting is 1kHz. Gamma ray dimming curve value is adjustable from 0.1-9.9, and logarithmic dimming and linear dimming are optional. DMX Decoding modes are optional and enable to adjust brightness of each output channel, master brightness of all output channels and strobe effects, and default mode is dp1.1.
- Industrial level DMX512 & RDM decoder
- Comply with the latest DMX512, DMX512(1990), DMX512-A, RDM V1.0 (E1.20 - 2006 ESTA Standard) standard protocols, compatible with DMX512 master consoles from other international incorporations
- Total 5 PWM output channels, common anode. DMX channel quantity from 1CH to 5CH settable
- 8A 5 channels constant voltage output
- Abundant DMX signal input and output port design: XLR 5pin, XLR 3pin, RJ45, Screw DMX
- RDM bi-directional communication function
- Enable DMX512 master console to detect decoder, display decoder information and set DMX address
- Visible numeric digital display operation interface with a variety of features selection
- PWM output high frequency 16bit and low frequency 8bit switchable, default setting is 16bit
- 10 levels of PWM output frequency optional from 500Hz-30kHz, default setting is 1kHz
- Decoding modes optional, enable to adjust brightness of each channel, master brightness of all channels and strobe effects, default mode is dp1.1
- Gamma ray curves value adjustable from 0.1-9.9, logarithmic dimming and linear dimming optional
|Part No.||Input Voltage||Output Current||Output Power||Output Type||Dimension (mm)||Remarks|
|SR-2108A-M5-5||12-24VDC||5CH, 8A/CH||5*(96-288W)||Constant Voltage||73*164*38||XLR 5pin|
|SR-2108A-M5-3||12-24VDC||5CH, 8A/CH||5*(96-288W)||Constant Voltage||73*164*38||XLR 3pin|
DMX Signal Ports
To know further details of this product, please download the following user manual.
SR-2108A-M5-5/3 User Manual