The SR-2108EAS-RJ45 is a constant voltage DMX512 decoder with 3 channel or 4 channel selectable, 8A per channel output and available in 12VDC, 24VDC and 36VDC output. The DMX512 decoder is designed with DMX512 compliant control interface, which enables users to set DMX address freely and shows the address on digital numeric display. Designed with RJ45 port, the DMX512 decoder could be compatible with universal DMX512 master controller.
It features flicker free dimming with up to 35KHz high PWM frequency output. The dimming curve gamma value can be set between 0.1-9.9. This DMX512 decoder supports RDM function which enables the master controller to remotely write address, modify PWM frequency, modify dimming curve, modify device label etc. It also supports firmware OTA update through the DMX port.
- Constant voltage DMX512 decoder with 3 channel or 4 channel selectable, 8A per channel output and available in 12VDC, 24VDC and 36VDC output
- DMX512 compliant control interface, DMX address can be set freely and shown on the digital numeric display
- Three-channel / Four-channel output selectable
- PWM frequency 200Hz-35KHz can be set manually or remotely
- Dimming curve gamma value 0.1-9.9 can be set manually or remotely
- Supports firmware OTA update through the DMX port
- To work with power repeater to expand output unlimitedly
- RJ45 port, could be connected to WIFI & bluetooth signal, could be RF remote controlled or IOS/Android programmed by WiFi. (through a DMX master SR-2817DMX or SR-2816)
|Part No.||Input Voltage||Output Current||Output Power||Output Type||Dimension (mm)|
|SR-2108EAS-RJ45||12-36VDC||4CH, 8A/CH||384-1152W||Constant Voltage||60*165*33|
To know further details of this product, please download the following user manual.
SR-2108EAS-RJ45 User Manual